1st Semester Exchange Program at University of Technology Malaysia
Posted on February 2, 2017
Place: University of Technology Malaysia, Johor, Malaysia
Period: First Semester (September 2017 – February 2018)
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical & Energy Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Note: Please refer to the courses offering for exchange students as follows:
How to apply:
- Be qualified under host university’s request.
- Basically choose courses you plan to attend.
- Consult your advisor for a study plan and a possibility of credit transfer.
- Complete and submit an application form including a set of application materials to the International Affairs Office (IA) pass through an approval from your advisor/ Head of Department and/or relating offices i.e. ICE, Faculty of Engineering.
Fact sheet Information: UTM Fact Sheet 2017-2018
Due date of application submission to IA: Friday 17th February 2017 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 20th February 2017 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President, KMUTT.
Remark: Priority to FoE students
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including
complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.