PEC-G 2018 Scholarship, Brazil
Posted on July 7, 2017
Who can apply?
PEC-G is aimed at students from developing countries with which Brazil maintains educational, cultural or scientific and technological agreements. Applicants must have completed the corresponding study level to the Brazilian High School (secondary school) in some country other than Brazil; cannot be Brazilian citizens; cannot be holders of dual nationality nor holders of any type of visa to Brazil.
To participate, applicants must submit the required documents at the Embassy or Consulate of Brazil in their country. It is important to be informed about the participating Brazilian Institutions of Higher Education and courses currently offered. In the application form, applicants may indicate two options of undergraduate courses and two options of Brazilian cities to live.
PEC-G applications are totally free of charge.
The application form must be filled by the Embassy or Consulate employee and signed by the applicant.
Applicants must present at the Brazilian Embassy or Consulate in possession of the following documents:
- Original and copy of the transcript of secondary school (High School) or equivalent;
- Original and copy of certificate of completion of secondary school (High School) or equivalent;
- Original and copy of the Celpe-Bras certificate; OR proof of registration in the Celpe-Bras exam;
- Original and copies of the candidate’s and both parents’ Birth Certificates;
- Original of certificate of physical and mental health issued within the last three months before application;
- Original of Statement of Financial Responsibility (TRF), in Portuguese, accompanied by proof of the signatory’s income, attesting their capability to fulfill the commitment made;
- Original of Statement of Commitment for Application (TCI), in Portuguese.
- Applicants from countries where there is no Celpe-Bras exam must take the exam in Brazil, in a sole opportunity, upon the conclusion of the Portuguese as a Foreign Language preparatory course to the Celpe-Bras exam, in an accredited HEI.
- The Statement of Financial Responsibility (TRF) declares that the applicant counts with at least one source of income able to fund his/her trip to Brazil and his/her return to their home country, as well as installation and maintenance in Brazil throughout the duration of the course.
Application period: May 18th to July 21st 2017
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org