A Semester Exchange at JAMK
Posted on September 21, 2017
(JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Finland)
Place: Central of Finland.
Period: Spring Semester (Jan 2018– May 2018)
- Teacher Education
- Health and Social Sciences
Courses descriptions: www.jamk.fi/study-programmes-and-courses-offered-for-exchange-and-double-degree-students
JAMK International Services Brochure Small: attachment (1)
Note: Erasmus+ Scholarship may be granted.
How to apply:
1. Basically choose courses you plan to attend.
2. Consult your advisor for a study plan and a possibility of credit transfer.
3. Complete and submit “KMUTT Student Exchange Application Form _ Outbound including a set of application materials to the International Affairs Office (IA) pass through an approval from your advisor/ Head of Department and/or relating offices.
4. Wait for a feedback from IA through email.
5. If accepted, complete an online application at www.jamk.fi/application–periods–and–process–for–exchange–and–double–degree–students by Monday 31st October 2017. Note: A hard copy of application materials is not required.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 9thOctober 2017 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 16thOctober 2017 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of The President, KMUTT.
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including
complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.