A Semester Exchange at KU (Konkuk University)
Posted on September 21, 2017
A Semester Exchange at KU
Place: South Korea
Period: Spring semester (March – June 2018)
- Business Administration
- English Language and Literature
- International Trade
- Korean Language Class for Beginners (* Non-Credit Course)
See more details: http://eng.konkuk.ac.kr
How to apply:
- Be qualified under Host University’s requirements.
- Basically choose courses you plan to attend.
- Consult your advisor for a study plan and a possibility of credit transfer.
- Complete and submit a “KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form” including a set of application materials to the Office of International Affairs (IA) pass through an approval from your advisor/ Head of Department and/or relating offices.
Guideline for application: attachment file
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 9thOctober 2017 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 16thOctober 2017 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, the Office of the President Building, KMUTT.
|Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including|
complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.