A Semester Exchange at NTHU (National Tsing Hua University)
Posted on September 21, 2017
A Semester Exchange at NTHU
(National Tsing Hua University)
Place: Hsinchu, the North-West of Taiwan
Period: Spring semester (February – June 2018)
- Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Statistics, Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Biotechnology, Bioinformatics
- Chemical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Power Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, Biomedical Engineering, NanoEngineering and MicroSystems, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science
- Chinese Literature, Linguistics, Inter-Asia Cultural Studies
- General Education
Course descriptions: www.nthu.edu.tw/english/content_edu.php
How to apply:
- Basically choose courses you plan to study.
- Complete and submit ‘KMUTT Student Exchange Application Form’ including required documents to your advisor for his/ her consult and consideration.
- Submit the form to the International Affairs Office (IA) pass through an approval from your advisor and Head of Department and/ or relating office.
- Wait for a result of nomination. If accepted, do an online application.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 2ndOctober 2017 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 9thOctober 2017 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of The President, KMUTT.
|Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including|
complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.