A Semester Exchange at UT
Posted on October 11, 2017
A Semester Exchange at University of Tsukuba (UT) under AIMs Framework
(Trans–ASEAN Global Agenda Education Programme)
Period: Spring semester (April- September 2018)
- Environmental Sciences
- Food Science and Technology
- Global Society and Global Internship
- International Business
- Language and Culture
- Marine Science
- Tourism and Culture
Course descriptions: http://www.global.tsukuba.ac.jp/tag-aims/study-japan/courses
How to apply:
- Basically choose courses you plan to attend.
- Consult your advisor for a study plan and a possibility of credit transfer.
- Complete and submit “KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form” including a set of application materials to the International Affairs Office (IA) pass through an approval from your advisor/ Head of Department and/or relating offices.
- Wait for a feedback from IA through email calling for Interview.
- Wait for a result of nomination. If accepted, complete an application and related documents.
Due date of application submission to IA: Friday 3rd November 2017 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 13th November 2017 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: http://www.global.tsukuba.ac.jp/tag-aims/about
Contact IA Office, the 6th floor, The Office of The President, KMUTT.
Tel: 02470-8468 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including
complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.