Hiroshima University, Japan – Special Master Course Program for Students to Study Japanese-style Manufacturing (Japanese Monozukuri)
Posted on November 13, 2017
Special Master Course Program for Students to Study Japanese-style Manufacturing (Japanese Monozukuri)
Graduate School of Engineering, Hiroshima University, Japan
Graduate School of Engineering, Hiroshima University, will be calling for students who wish to enroll in the -Talented Human Resource – program in October 2018.
This special master course program is designed for students to study Japanese-style manufacturing (Japanese Monozukuri). The program includes the following courses and classes etc.
- Intensive Japanese Language Course,
- Japanese-Style Manufacturing Course (ProblemBased Learning),
- Internship in Companies in Hiroshima Prefecture,
- Regular Engineering/Technology Classes,
- Master Course Research,
Eligibility for Application
Applicants must be foreign nationals and belong to the following applies:
- Graduates/students from a partner university or Hiroshima University.
- Those who visit Japan for study with a will to work for companies in Hiroshima.
- Those who can speak Japanese or willing to study Japanese.
- Mechanical Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Science and Engineering
- System Cybernetics
- Information Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Applied Chemistry
- Civil and Environmental
- Transportation and Environmental Systems
Important date, scholarship, fees and contact person are as follow:
- Numbers of students to be admitted: Several
- Required English proficiency: Over 600 on the TOEIC or equivalent
- Admission date: October 1, 2018
- Application period: December 1, 2017 to January 31, 2018
- Announcement of results: March 9, 2018
- Scholarship: JPY 100,000 / month for 24 months
- Application fee: JPY 30,000 (The amount may be changed)
- Admission fee: JPY 282,000 (The amount may be changed)
- Tuition fee: JPY 535,800 / year (The amount may be changed)