2018 TÜRKİYE SCHOLARSHIPS
Posted on November 21, 2017
Türkiye Scholarships offers “Success Scholarships” Program for a number of international students who are currently enrolled in Turkish universities and meet the required qualifications.
Applications will be accepted online between the dates of 19 October 2017 to 3 November 2017. Candidates are required to fill in the application form on the link below electronically and upload their scanned documents as requested.
Applications made by post or in person will not be accepted.
Applicants will be notified regarding their application for confirmation.
The application form must be completely filled and the required documents should be scanned and uploaded to the system in the appropriate file format (pdf, jpeg, etc.). Otherwise the application will be invalid.
In case of detection of any mistake or error in the information and documents submitted at the time of application, the application will be invalid. If this is determined after the scholarship is awarded, the scholarship amount paid to the awardee will be withdrawn within the scope of Türkiye Scholarships regulations.
Success Scholarships Program covers monthly stipend, which is paid only for the duration of the study period.
Candidates awarded with Success Scholarships will receive;
- For Undergraduate (Bachelor’s) students: 440 TL /month
- For Graduate (Master’s) students: 590 TL/month
- For Postgraduate (Doctorate) students: 880 TL /month
- Applicants must hold a foreign country citizenship (Turkish citizens holding dual citizenship and exchange students are not eligible).
- Applicants who study at Undergraduate level (Bachelor’s) must have completed at least one academic year(two terms – preparatory year excluded) in a Turkish university and secured a CGPA of at least 3.00 (out of 4.00) in their current level of study.
- Applicants who study at Graduate (Master’s) or Postgraduate (PhD) level must have completed at least one academic year(two terms – preparatory year excluded) in a Turkish university and secured a CGPA of at least 3.50 (out of 4.00) in their current level of study.
- Applicants must not be a current holder of Türkiye Scholarships(including Devlet, Hükümet and Himaye Scholarships).
- Scholarship holders of other institutions cannot apply for this scholarship.
Required Documents for Applications:
- Student’s Certificate issued after 1 October 2017 (Required)
- Transcript issued after 1 October 2017 (Required)
- Photocopy of a valid ID or Passport (Required)
- Passport Photo (Required)
- National or International Exam Results (if any)
- Foreign Language Proficiency Certificate (if any)
Deadline for applications is 30 November 2017.