AJINOMOTO FOUNDATION : ASEAN+ONE Scholarship
Posted on January 3, 2018
This program are for students that are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in the field of Science, Food Science and Biotechnology.
Applicants who wish to enroll in a overseas master degree and major in one of the field mentioned must fulfill the following requirements and qualifications.
- Applicants must be a Thailand citizen.
- Applicants must have graduated or be expected to graduate from College / University with an excellent academic performance.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 by April 1, 2018.
- Applicants must acquire adequate Japanese language proficiency
(only appliacable to those enrolling as a master’s course student program – Two years program).
- Applicants must be in good physical and mental health and have a strong motivation for learning.
- Applicants must not be receiving other scholarships.
If applicants passed the screening and selection process of Ajinomoto Group, are entitle to receive :
- Research Student at graduate school: ¥150,000/month (for max. 1 year)
- Master’s course at graduate school: ¥180,000/month (for max. 2 years)
- Examination, Admission and Tuition fees: covered in full
- Airfare to Japan: Provide one way air ticket to Japan
Deadline to submit the applicant documents is by 9th March 2018
More Information & Download all the required forms : http://ajinomotofoundation.or.th/post-japan-10/