Tokyo Institute of Technology : A Semester Exchange at Tokyo Tech
Posted on January 15, 2018
Place: Tokyo, Japan
- YSEP Focused on Research (YFR): Fall Semester: (September 2018 – August 2019)
- YSEP for Experiencing Japan (YEJ): Autumn Semester: (September 2018- February 2019)
- YSEP Focused on Research (YFR) : Participants must have completed three years of undergraduate study, but not yet completed a master-level course at one of Tokyo Tech’s partner universities.
- YSEP for Experiencing Japan (YEJ) : Participants must have completed two and a half years of undergraduate study, but not yet completed a master-level course at one of Tokyo Tech’s partner universities.
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 12th February 2018 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 19th February 2018 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT.
* Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.