Kyoto Institute of Technology : A Semester Exchange at KIT
Posted on January 19, 2018
Place: Kyoto, Japan
Period: Fall semester (September 2018 – March 2019)
- Materials and Life science
- Engineering design
- Architecture + design
- Fiber Science and Engineering
See more details: https://www.kit.ac.jp/en/academic-programs/
Guideline for application: Download
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 19th March 2018 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 26th March 2018 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, the Office of the President Building, KMUTT.
* Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.