Kanazawa University : A Semester Exchange
Posted on January 30, 2018
These programs are designed for students from the institutions that have an exchange agreement with Kanazawa University who intend to study at Kanazawa University for a period of more than six months up to one year. While remaining enrolled at their home institutions, they study in a non-degree program at Kanazawa University for the purpose of taking credited classes or participating in independent research under the guidance of a supervisor.
Place: Kanazawa, Japan
More information: http://www-isc.ge.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/eg/program/nikken/index.html
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office.
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 12th February 2018 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 19th February 2018 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02470 8468
* Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves