A Semester Exchange at Tamkang University, Taiwan
Posted on March 12, 2018
Place: New Taipei, Taiwan
Period: Fall Semester (September 2018– January 2019)
- Liberal Arts
Course Syllabus: http://esquery.tku.edu.tw/acad/default.asp?func=eng
Guideline program: Download
Scholarship: Free accommodation (dormitory) may be granted.
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 19th March 2018 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 26th March 2018 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT.
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.