Chonnam National University International Summer Session 2018 (CNUISS 2018) in South Korea
Posted on April 11, 2018
Venue: at Chonnam National University (CNU), South Korea
Period of activities: on June 26 – July 23, 2018.
- Class Hours: 45 hours (3 hours a day/4 days a week/4 week period) Participants can transfer/take maximum at 6 credits **CNU will issue the official transcript after this program.
- Cultural Excursions: Twice a week (Wed. and Sat.)
Fee: Total 1,700,000KRW (estimated 46,000 Baht)
- Application Fee (Non-refundable): 100,000KRW
- Tuition: 600,000KRW
- Dormitory: 400,000KRW
- Cultural Excursions: 500,000KRW
- Insurance: 50,000KRW
- Pick-up at Incheon airport (Non-refundable): 50,000KRW
CNU would like to host 8 students from KMUTT with tuition fee waived. The fees of the air ticket, visa and insurance including other personal costs will be responsible by own student. However, the partial financial support from KMUTT may be provided.
Accommodation: at Campus in university, shared with international student in the same gender
- GPA ≥ 2.50
- Proficiency in English communication
- Able to adapt and stay in international environment
- Be responsible
- Experience/contribution in the public/university activities, especially in the term of international aspect is advantage.
Document for applying:
- Application form
- Academic transcript in English
- Resume, CV or Portfolio
- 19 April 2018: Deadline to submit the applicant documents at International Affairs Office, 6th floor of President’ Office Building
- 24 April 2018: Announcement of the name list of nominated students
For any further information, please see the attached documents or visit this link: http://international.jnu.ac.kr/user/indexSub.action?codyMenuSeq=17322&siteId=international&menuUIType=tab
Contact person: Ms. Jaravee Kunluck (P’Jay)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02 470 8374