ASEM-DUO Fellow Program is now open for DUO-Sweden 2018 scholarship application!
Posted on April 30, 2018
DUO-Sweden Fellowship Program was established in 2010 with the aim of promoting exchanges of people between Sweden and Asian countries (the 21 Asian countries: including Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam) on a balanced basis. In this respect, DUO-Sweden requires that a PAIR (two persons) of students be exchanged in an academic cooperative arrangement. Definitions of students are undergraduate and graduate students who are currently enrolled in universities.
Note: All applicants shall maintain their “student status” at the time of application until the time they are engaged in the exchange, and the scholarship is only available for those who will study fulltime during their exchange period.
More information: http://www.asemduo.org/02_programs/programs_04.php
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Due date of application submission to IA: Thursday 10th May 2018 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 14th May 2018 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or
please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02470 8468
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.