2018 NCUE Summer Camp
Posted on May 10, 2018
Program Dates: August 12th, 2018 ~ August 18th, 2018
Venue: National Changhua University of Education, Taiwan
Prospective Students: Students who are over 16-year-old and are interested in learning Mandarin and Taiwanese culture.
Tuition Fee: NTD 4,500 (around US$150) Including
- Accommodation: On-campus housing at NCUE.
- Accident insurance: For the duration of the Summer Camp.
- Admission Tickets for Cultural activities.
- Lessons: Chinese Language and Culture lessons; indoor lessons and outdoor task learning; teaching resource.
- Transportation: Airport pick-up service on 12th August, and drop-off service on 18th August; buses for cultural field trips.
- The fee does not include Flight Tickets, visa fees, meals and personal expenses.
How to apply:
- Fill up the Application Form and send to International Affairs Office
- Write the statement of purpose about ‘why do you apply for this program?’ (250 words)
- Attached with
- Official transcript
- Color copy of passport
- Student ID card
- Results of English proficiency test (if any)
- GPA ≥ 2.50
- Proficiency in English communication
- Able to adapt and stay in the international environment
- Be responsible
- Experience/contribution in the public/university activities, especially in the term of international aspect is an advantage.
31st May 2018 31st July 2018
** Please visit a website for more detailed information.
Ms. Jaravee Tel. 02 470 8428/ Email email@example.com