A Semester Exchange at TUAT (AIMS), Japan
Posted on May 18, 2018
Place: Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Tokyo, Japan
Period: September – December 2018
Courses split into 3 phases:
1. Preparatory Courses (September 2018)
3-week programme to learn about Japanese industries, technologies, culture, and society.
2. Specialized Courses and Research Internship (October to December 2018)
Specialized courses are available from the seven departments and an opportunity to do a research internship in connection with the student’s specialization.
3. Engineering Industrial Training (December 2018 to January 2019)
Only available for students staying until the end of January.
Course descriptions: AIMS Programme Guide (TUAT 2018)
Scholarship: May be granted by TUAT
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
AIMS Application Package: See the attachment
Due date of application submission to IA: Friday 25th May 2018 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 28th May 2018 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or
please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02470 8468
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.