Call for Applications 2019 DUO-Thailand Fellowship Programme
Posted on June 14, 2018
Call for Applications
2019 DUO–Thailand Fellowship Programme
DUO-Thailand Program is sponsored by the Office of the Higher Education Commission (OHEC), Ministry of Education, Thailand with an aim to enhance a mobility of students between Thailand and ASEM member states in Europe on a balanced basis.
The purpose of the programme aims to enhance a balanced mobility of students between Thailand and 30 ASEM member states in Europe by supporting paired-based and two-way exchanges. In this respect, the programme requires that a PAIR (two persons) of students be exchanged in the framework of cooperative project/cooperation between higher education institutions in Thailand and in 30 ASEM Member states in Europe.
Application material: 2019 Duo-Thailand
- 2019 DUO-Thailand Fellowship Programme-Application-Form
- Implementation Guideline of 2019 DUO-Thailand Fellowship Programme
- RECORD OF DUO-Thailand STUDY PROGRAMME
- Application Guideline
Application must be submitted through International Affairs Office of KMUTT only.
Note: If student application meets the requirements, the applicant will be called for an interview.
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 13th August 2018 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 20th August 2018 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or
please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02470 8468
|Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including|
complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.