A Semester Exchange at Kansai University, Japan
Posted on September 21, 2018
Period: Spring semester (April – July 2019)
Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
Language requirement: Students must have either Japanese or English ability. If they do not have Japanese ability, they need to have as much level of English ability shown below;
GTEC 260 /TOEFL ITP 505 /TOEFL iBT 60 /TOEIC 580 /CEFR B1
- Academic Courses Taught in English (Global Frontier Curriculum)
The courses are taught entirely in English, cover a range of subject areas, and areopen to both Japanese and international students. The purposes of these courses areto improve language proficiency and communication skills, develop a high level cross-cultural understanding, and foster global leadership skills.
- Academic Courses Taught in Japanese
If students’ Japanese is at an advanced level, we encourage them to take academic courses taught in Japanese
- Syllabus System (in Japanese only) [Click]
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office (IA).
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 8th October 2018 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Tuesday 16th October 2018 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or
please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02470 8468
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.