A Semester Exchange at Gifu University, Japan
Posted on September 27, 2018
Period: Spring semester (April – September2019)
Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
Language requirement: The Japanese ability equivalent to N2 or higher on the Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
- Special Research Students
Only graduate students can choose this program. You can research your topics at the graduate school and receive advice from a faculty supervisor. In general, most classes are conducted in Japanese.
- Special Auditors
Undergraduate students and graduate students can become Special Auditors. If the student’s Japanese ability is equivalent to N2 or higher on the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, the students are required to be affiliated with one of the faculties, and study one academic field. They attend regular classes with Japanese students. Therefore, they must have the Japanese ability equivalent to N2 or higher on the Japanese Language Proficiency Test. In addition to regular classes, they can take Japanese language classes that the International Student Center offers. If the student’s Japanese ability is lower than N2 on the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, the students are required to be affiliated with the International Student Center and study mainly Japanese language and culture. Students are placed to the most appropriate classes according to their Japanese ability.
More Information: [ Click ]
Application Guideline: attached file
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office (IA).
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Due date of application submission to IA: Tuesday 16th October 2018 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 22th October 2018 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or
please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02470 8468
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.