A Semester Exchange at JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Finland
Posted on September 27, 2018
Period: Spring Semester (January – May 2019)
Level: Undergraduates only
Language Requirement: English B1 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, see description of the framework: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/sites/default/files/cefr-en.pdf)
Home institution is responsible for checking students’ language skills. Any written proof of English proficiency (language testing) is not however required
- Construction and Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Automation Engineering
- Energy and Environmental Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
Courses descriptions: [ Click ]
More information: [ Click ]
Application Guideline: [ Click ]
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office (IA).
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 8th October 2019 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Tuesday 16th October 2019 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02470 8468
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.