iOS Foundation Program at BINUS Apple Developer Academy, Indonesia
Posted on October 4, 2018
Venue: BINUS Apple Developer Academy, BINUS University, Indonesia
Period of the program: 36 weeks, started from March 2019
Registration deadline: October 2018 (Fill in the registration form here)
Description of the program: Classes are led by Apple-trained instructors and focus on fundamentals of coding with Swift – Apple’s powerful and intuitive programming language created to build apps for iOS. They take place weekly, and students will learn a wide range of topics from technical-oriented OOP, Swift syntax, UI kit, to other skill sets including CBL, UI/UX, value proposition and rapid prototyping. Whoever wants to join the academy can start building their skills by attending the foundation.
Qualifications of applicants:
- Be KMUTT full-time student
- Study in any degree
- Good command in English as lectures will be provided in English
- Able to work in international environment
- Being student from following departments/schools: Computer Sciences, Mobile Programming, Game Programming, Business Information Systems is advantageous
- Possess or be interested in these following technical knowledge: object-oriented knowledge and programming logic, both theoretical and practical, knowledge in the area of design, IHC (human computer interface) and UX (user experience), especially for mobile applications, knowledge on the Apple ecosystem, as a user or developer
How to apply to the program
- Prepare your motivation letter to explain below questions: (approximately 300 – 500 words)
- What prompted you to follow Apple Developer Academy @ BINUS program?
- What do you expect to gain professionally from this program?
- What can you contribute by means of your particular skills and expertise both to the community and to the participants of this program?
- Prepare your Photo, CV, Portfolio and other supporting documents that shown your achievements within the last 5 years.
- Fill registration form. Make sure you give us your active email.
- After you finished submitting your registration form, you will get directly a verification email. If you did not receive any email, please check your junk/spam folder and inform us immediately at email@example.com.
- We will review your application and send you an invitation for further entry assessment via email.
- Once you completed all the selection process, we will announce the results through the email given in your registration form. Your confirmation will lock your seat.
Expense: No expense for students. There will be financial support for transportation during the program