FIFTH BATCH OF SHARE SCHOLARSHIP FOR ASEAN STUDENTS IS NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS
Posted on October 9, 2018
What is SHARE?
SHARE is an EU Grant funded project with an overarching objective to strengthen regional cooperation, enhance the quality, competitiveness and internationalisation of ASEAN higher education institutions and students, contributing to an ASEAN Community beyond 2015. The main aim is to enhance cooperation between the EU and the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) and to create lasting benefits from the harmonisation of higher education across ASEAN.
What is a SHARE Scholarship?
The SHARE Scholarship is a scholarship programme for intra-ASEAN and ASEAN-EU mobility. The SHARE partner, Nuffic, is implementing this scholarship programme through short-term (one semester) exchange of students with scholarships. This will be done by providing approximately 500 scholarships, of which 400 scholarships are allocated for intra-ASEAN mobility and 100 scholarships for ASEAN-EU mobility.
For this batch of the scholarship, SHARE is only accepting applications for the intra-ASEAN mobility scheme due to time constraint- meaning you must be accepted to study at one of our participating ASEAN universities. SHARE will not process any applications for the ASEAN-EU mobility scheme.
- Be a full-time undergraduate student at KMUTT
- Candidate should have completed at least two semesters at KMUTT
- Candidate must be a national of an ASEAN Member State
- Tuition fee waiver
- Subsistence allowance (including accommodation)
- Settling-in allowance
- Study materials
- Student Visa / Resident Permit cost
- Travel costs
How to apply:
- Visit: https://share-asean.org/share/universities
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office (IA).
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Due date of application submission to IA: Wednesday 17th October 2018 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 22nd October 2018 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or
please contact Ms. Parichart E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02470 8344
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.