ASEM Work Placement Programme 2019
Posted on December 28, 2018
Description of the program
In the year 2019, the Office of the Higher Education Commission (OHEC) will offer 10 supporting funds for Thai students to do their internships in Belgium and Germany under the ASEM Work Placement Programme. OHEC supports the successful candidates undertaking their internships in Europe (Belgium and Germany) with a financial support in the amount of 60,000 THB via their home institutions.
Each university can only nominate 2 candidates for the programme, plus 1 waiting list.
Required documents for the program:
1. Application form http://inter.mua.go.th/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Application-Form.Th_.pdf
3. Academic Transcript
4. Letter of Acceptance from companies in Belgium and Germany
5. Internship Agreement http://inter.mua.go.th/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Internship-Agreement.Th_.pdf
After students finish their internship, they are required to additionally hand in the following documents:
6. Assessment Form: Students have to send its original version to their universities and the copy one to OHEC. http://inter.mua.go.th/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Assessment.Th_.pdf
7. Certificate: Sent to OHEC by students. http://(http://inter.mua.go.th/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Certificate.Th_.pdf
8. Student Report: Sent to OHEC by students http://inter.mua.go.th/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Student-Report.Th_.pdf
How to apply for the programme
1. Students study guideline/information of the countries you are interested to do an internship at the followings websites at least 4-6 months prior to the beginning of their internship:
2. Apply for internship with companies in Belgium and Germany.
3. When get accepted from the companies, students are required to hand in the documents number 1-5 to universities.
(***In a case of KMUTT students, you have to send the application documents to departments which you belong to. When the departments screen out your document, they will sent it along with the nomination to IA for the next following process.)