A Semester Exchange at Chiba University, Japan
Posted on January 15, 2019
J–PAC (Japan Program at Chiba) is offered to students from academic institutions with which Chiba University has university-level student exchange agreements, and whose academic interest is in the area of Japanese culture and society. Note that J-PAC is NOT a language course for students whose only aim is to improve their Japanese language skills.
Period: Fall semester (October 2019 – February 2020)
|International Liberal Arts Program:||This program is for those students who have already acquired some Japanese language skills and are interested in Japanese society and culture. It includes a number of courses in Liberal Arts, where Japan serves both as an example and reference point for multidimensional analysis, and where local students and international exchange students from various countries form joint classes in active collaborative effort.|
|Japanese Studies Program||This program is designed for those international students who specialize in Japanese Studies at their universities, and who wish to study about Japan in the Japanese language.|
Course details: (Click)
Scholarship Opportunity: Applicants may be eligible for a JASSO Scholarship
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Guideline for application: (Click)
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 4th February 2019 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 11th February 2019 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02470 8468
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.