A Semester Exchange at Saga University, Japan
Posted on January 15, 2019
Period: Fall semester (October 2019 – February 2020)
- SPACE–E: Courses are taught in English. This program is only for undergraduate students.
- SPACE–J: Students register in regular courses taught in Japanese. Both undergraduate and graduate students can participate.
- Culture and Education
- Science and Engineering
- Japanese Language Course
- Cross-cultural interaction
Guideline program and forms: (click)
Scholarship Opportunity: Applicants may be eligible for a JASSO Scholarship
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 18th March 2019 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 25th March 2019 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02470 8468.
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.