A Semester Exchange at University of Toronto, Canada
Posted on January 15, 2019
Period: Fall Semester (September – December 2019)
Winter Semester (January – April 2020)
- Applied Science & Engineering
- Architecture, Landscape & Design
Courses descriptions: (Click)
Scholarship Opportunity: Applicants may be eligible for Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED)
Note: The scholarship deadline is 9am EST on February 18, 2019.
Learn more about Scholarships: (Click)
Exchange Language requirements:
The University of Toronto will only accept English test scores from TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) and IELTS Academic. We do not accept TOEFL “Institutional Testing Program” (ITP) scores or any other English proficiency tests or examinations for exchange.
Minimum English requirements by Faculty: (Click)
Guideline for application: (Click)
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
For Graduate Student
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 4th February 2019 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 11th February 2019 (Afternoon Session)
For Undergraduate Student
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 18th March 2019 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 25th March 2019 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02470 8468
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.