Japanese Studies Summer Program 2019
Posted on February 5, 2019
Venue: Saitama University
Period of activities: June 11 – July 8 2019
Activities: This 4-week intensive Japanese Studies Program provides international undergraduate students who have an interest in Japanese culture, a good opportunity to study various aspects of Japan — traditional, modern and contemporary. You can choose from weekday courses which may be of interest to you, as well as the chance to go on weekend excursions in and around the Saitama/Tokyo area.
All classes will be conducted in English, and an introductory Japanese language class will also be available for those who wish to start leaning this interesting and unique language.
- Registration at 38,000 Yen
- tuition fees 4 credits JPY59,200 ～ 10 credits JPY148,000
- Accommodation : Homestay including 2 meals (breakfast and dinner)/ day at 135,340 Yen
- International & domestic travel expenses
Scholarship: monthly stipend JPY80,000 per student. JASSO (Japan Student Services Organization) scholarship of JPY 80,000 is available for qualified students.
- Being KMUTT active, full-time student
- GPA ≥2.75
- Minimum English test scores required : TOEFL PBT 550; TOEFL iBT 79; IELTS 6.0
Document for applying:
– Academic transcript in English
– Essay in one A4 paper. The topic is “Why should you be selected to join this Program?” and the content is written in maximum 300 words
– Copy of valid passport
– ID Photo in 3*4 cm size
– Test result of English language proficiency
Program Guidelines: (Click)
Accomodation Information : (Click)
How to apply:
- Fill in Application form and other required documents.
- Submit Application form along with other required documents to International Affairs Office at your Faculty/School
- Your Faculty/School will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office (IA)
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
Important Date: 13th February 2019: Deadline to submit the applicant documents at International Affairs Office, 6th floor of President’ Office Building
For any further information, please find the attached documents or contact Ms. Oranut E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02470 8359