A Semester Exchange under Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED)
Posted on February 13, 2019
Periods: For the academic year 2019/ 2020 intake
A list of Universities:
|1||Brock University||UMAP member|
|2||Coast Mountain College (renamed from Northwest Community College)||UMAP member|
|3||College of New Caledonia||UMAP member|
|4||Justice Institute of British Columbia||UMAP member|
|5||Okanagan College||UMAP member|
Remark * UMAP member = view more at http://umap.org
- For UMAP, students can short cut to https://umap.org and focus on ‘For Students’. Note that you have to apply for UMAP Program A for a tuition fee waive.
- Find out more details from each university’s website.
Scholarship: Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED) which consists of an economy class round trip air-ticket, visa, health insurance, allowance, domestic travel in CA and study materials may be granted. View more about SEED at (Click)
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office (IA).
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Guideline for application: (Click)
- For UMAP, you also have to do the online application on 26 – 28 February 2019 at https://usco.umap.org. Please follow UMAP instruction carefully.
Due date of application submission to IA: Wednesday 20th February 2019 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 25th February 2019 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or
please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02470 8468
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.