2019 SeoulTech International Summer School (STISS), South Korea
Posted on April 18, 2019
Venue: Seoul National University of Science and Technology (SeoulTech), Seoul, Republic of South Korea
Period of activity: July 15 – July 26, 2019
Program Activities: Attend Korean language courses and learn about Korean culture (i.e. Taekwondo, Traditional dance, K-pop dance) through lectures and field trips.
*Students are required to do a group project to create a video about their experience about STISS at the end of the program.
**2 academic credits will be rewarded for this program (Please consult with your faculty for credit transfer eligibility.)
Tuition fee: No Tuition Fee except Airfare.
*All fees except for Airfare will be supported by SeoulTech
- Current undergraduate student at KMUTT.
- No experience in learning Korean language but interested in Korean language and culture
- KMUTT Outbound Application Form
- Official academic transcript in English
- Passport copy
How to apply:
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Application Form, along with other required documents to International Affairs Office of your Faculty/School
- Your Faculty/School will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office (IA).
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the Faculty/School and students.
Deadline to submit the applicant documents is by 29th April 2019 at International Affairs Office of your Faculty/School.
For further information, please find the attached documents or visit http://en.seoultech.ac.kr/acad/interp/stiss/
For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Wirada Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 024708429