2019 NFU International Language Summer Camp, Taiwan
Posted on April 18, 2019
Venue: National Formosa University, Huwei, Taiwan
Period of activity: June 24, 2019 – June 29, 2019
Activities: Gain an opportunity to Learn Mandarin and enjoy experiencing Taiwanese culture and local foods through various activities with students at NFU to develop communicating and experience-sharing skills.
Course fee: Course fees including tuition fee, accommodation, airport pick-up and see-off service will be supported by NFU.
*NFU offers a 4000NTD subsidy to student’s airfare.
** Meals (dinner) and personal expenses are not included.
- Must be an undergraduate student currently enrolled at KMUTT
- Have an interest to study about Mandarin and Taiwanese culture
- KMUTT Outbound Application Form
- Academic transcript in English
- Copy of passport which is eligible for travel (Expiry date not less than 6-months before travel)
How to apply:
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Application Form, along with other required documents to International Affairs Office of your Faculty/School
- Your Faculty/School will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office (IA).
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the Faculty/School and students.
Deadline to submit the applicant documents is by 29th April 2019 at International Affairs Office of your Faculty/School.
For further information, please find the attached documents.
For further inquiries please contact Ms. Wirada Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 024708429