National Pingtung University, Taiwan – 2019 Summer in Taiwan
Posted on April 19, 2019
Venue: National Pingtung University, Pingtung, Taiwan
Period of activity: 5 August 2019 – 18 August 2019
Activities: Learn more about South Taiwan, culture and language through classes and active activities and cultural exchange with local people and NPTU students.
Course fee: USD680 (Early bird fee exclusive for KMUTT students)
Course fee includes; Accommodation, Airport pick-up and drop-off, local transportations (field trips and excursions), Admission fees for field trips and breakfast & lunch from Monday to Saturday.
Students will be responsible for airfare, travel insurance and other personal expenses.
Camp Detail: Download
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled at KMUTT
- Minimum age 18 or over
- KMUTT Outbound Application Form
- Completed Application form (Click)
- Academic transcript in English
- Copy of passport which is eligible for travel (Expiry date not less than 6-months before travel)
How to apply:
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Application Form, along with other required documents to International Affairs Office (IA) of your Faculty/School
- Your Faculty/School will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the Faculty/School and students.
Deadline to submit the applicant documents is by 1st May 2019 at International Affairs Office of your Faculty/School.
For any further information, please find the attached documents or please contact Ms. Wirada Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 024708429