VSB – Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic – International Summer School Ostrava 2019
Posted on April 19, 2019
Venue: VSB – Technical University of Ostrava, Ostrava, Czech Republic
Period of activity: 8 July 2019 – 19 July 2019
|Date Period||Course Details|
|8 – 12 July 2019||Adventures of Architecture in Ostrava – Urban WildnessNew Approaches to Quality ManagementHuman Aspects in Industrial ControlRenewable and Alternative Energy Sources|
|15 – 19 July 2019||Advanced Methods of MechatronicsBattery CampActivity Week|
Program Activities: Students can choose one course offered in each time period and earn 2 academic credits upon completion of the courses. Improve your English and academics through various courses offered along with experience life in Europe and culture of Czech Republic.
For more program details please visit http://www.issostrava.cz/iss2019.php
Tuition fee: 300€
Tuition fee includes: Registration & tuition, study materials and entrance tickets for field trips
*Participants will be responsible for accommodation, airfare, travel insurance, meals and personal expenses.
**Accommodation is provided upon student’s own expense
- Current undergraduate or graduate student at KMUTT.
- English proficiency required (IELTS 5.5/B2 Level of CEFR Assessment – see attached document)
- KMUTT Outbound Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Academic transcript (in English)
- Passport copy valid over 6-months before traveling date
- English proficiency certificate
For more information on registration please visit http://www.issostrava.cz/registration.php
How to apply:
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Application Form, along with other required documents to International Affairs Office (IA) of your Faculty/School
- Your Faculty/School will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the Faculty/School and students.
Deadline to submit the applicant documents is by 10th May 2019 at International Affairs Office of your Faculty/School.
For any program contents and further information, please find the attached documents or visit the program’s website at http://www.issostrava.cz/
For further inquiries please contact Ms. Wirada Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 024708429