2019 KSU International Summer Program – Kyungsung University, South Korea
Posted on April 22, 2019
Venue: Kyungsung University, Busan, Republic of South Korea
Period of activity: August 7, 2019 – August 23, 2019
Activities: Learn about Korean traditional and modern culture and join activities to improve Korean language.
Course fee: Selected KMUTT students will receive full scholarship; Tuition fees will be waived, students will be supported with, dormitory, meal coupons and pick-up service from the airport.
Students will be responsible for; airfare, transportation to the airport, travel insurance and other personal expenses.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled at KMUTT
- Have an interest to improving Korean language and develop their knowledge in Korean culture
- KMUTT Outbound Application Form
- Completed Application form
- Academic transcript in English
- Copy of passport which is eligible for travel (Expiry date not less than 6-months before travel)
How to apply:
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Application Form, along with other required documents to International Affairs Office of your Faculty/School
- Your Faculty/School will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office (IA)
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the Faculty/School and students.
Deadline to submit the applicant documents is by 24th May 2019 at International Affairs Office of your Faculty/School.
For any further information, please find the attached documents
For further inquiries please contact Ms. Wirada Email: email@example.com Tel: 024708429