Cross-cultural Engineering Project (CEP) at Faculdade De Ciências e Tecnologia, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Posted on April 26, 2019
Venue: Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal
Period of activity: 7 July 2019 – 19 July 2019
Activities: Work in teams from a variety of nationalities in a Global Project Based Learning program based on keywords and themed around various areas and disciplines.
Course fee: Tuition fee, Airfare and accommodation will be supported.
Students will be responsible for Visa processing fee, travel insurance and other personal expenses.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled at KMUTT
- Open-minded in an international community
- Good team-player
- KMUTT Outbound Application Form
- Academic transcript in English
- Personal Statement/CV
- Copy of Passport (valid over 6 months), if any
How to apply:
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Application Form, along with other required documents to International Affairs Office (IA) of your Faculty/School
- Your Faculty/School will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the Faculty/School and students.
Deadline to submit the applicant documents is by 3rd May 2019 at International Affairs Office of your Faculty/School.
For any further information, please find the attached documents or contact Ms. Wirada Email: email@example.com Tel: 024708429