Joint Workshop for Global Engineers in Asia (JWGEA) and Beyond 2019
Posted on May 15, 2019
Joint collaboration between: Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Indonesia; Ritsumeikan University (RU), Japan; Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia; King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT), Thailand and Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University (ETU), Russia
Venue: Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Surabaya, Indonesia
Period of activity: 21 July 2019 – 26 July 2019
Activities: Participants will have an opportunity to interact with people in an international community. The program aims to help participants understand diversity and multicultural nature for future engineers.
Guide Book : [ Download ]
Course fee: No tuition fee, in-house accommodation is provided by ITS.
- In the case that participant choose to stay in other accommodation not provided by ITS, a reimbursement of IDR 100,000 per student per night is supported.
- Participant will be responsible for airfare, travel insurance, transportation cost and personal expenses.
- Students with interest in environmental issues, waste-to-energy, environmental engineering or related fields are preferred.
- Must be a current student enrolled at KMUTT, graduate students will be given priority.
- Must be able to communicate and understand contents in English.
- KMUTT Outbound Application Form
- Academic transcript in English
- Student’s abstract
- Proof of English Proficiency, if any
- Copy of Passport (valid over 6 months), if any
How to apply:
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Application Form, along with other required documents to International Affairs Office (IA) of your Faculty/School
- Your Faculty/School will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the Faculty/School and students.
Deadline to submit the applicant documents is by 24th May 2019 at International Affairs Office of your Faculty/School.
For any further information, please find the attached documents or visit the program’s website at https://www.its.ac.id/international/jwgea-2019/.
For further inquiries please contact Ms. Wirada Email: email@example.com Tel: 024708429