Internet of Things Innovation Camp (AIOTI Camp) – Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
Posted on May 21, 2019
Venue: Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor, Malaysia
Period of activity: 24 June 2019 – 6 July 2019 (2-weeks)
Activities: This course is suitable for those who have interest in electronic concepts but is not limited to students who studies about electronics. Learn the basic electronic concepts and apply them practically using controllers i.e. Arduino® Uno.
Course fee: USD 1,000 (include course materials, airport pick-up, accommodation, transportation, excursions, meals)
*Students from KMUTT will receive 50% discount for registration fee.
**Mobility fund total of THB 9,000 from KMUTT will be supported.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled at KMUTT.
- Should have an interest in electronic concepts and electronic design applications.
- Can be able to understand and communicate in classes conducted in English.
- KMUTT Outbound Application Form
- Academic transcript in English
- Personal Statement / CV
- Copy of Passport (valid over 6 months), if any
How to apply:
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Application Form, along with other required documents to International Affairs Office (IA) of your Faculty/School
- Your Faculty/School will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the Faculty/School and students.
Deadline to submit the applicant documents is by 27 May 2019 at International Affairs Office of your Faculty/School.
For further inquiries please contact Ms. Wirada Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 024708429