A Semester Exchange at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Posted on September 9, 2019
Period: Second Semester (February – June 2020)
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical and Energy Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bio-science and Medical Engineering
See more details at: (Click)
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office (IA).
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Guideline Program: (Click)
Due date of application submission to IA: Friday 11thOctober 2019 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 21st October 2019 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or
please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02470 8468
|Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.|