Winter School 2020 at Kansai University
Posted on September 11, 2019
Venue: Kansai University (Senriyama Campus), Osaka, Japan
Period of activity: 15 January 2020 – 28 January 2020 (13 Days, 12 Nights)
The Winter School Program of Kansai University is a 2-week program of English-taught subjects including in-class lectures, tutorials, self-study and homework. Students are able to choose one of the two main course subjects offered in the program.
Survival Japanese Language class is available as an optional class.
*Course preference cannot be changed. For more information of the program please visit the application guideline P.4
Course fee: JPY175,000
Note 1 – Fees include: Tuition fee, Optional Survival Japanese Language course, Accommodation (additional 6,500 if students stay at a homestay.), course materials, facility usage fee and administration fee.
Note 2 – Fees does not include: Travel Insurance, Airfare, Transportation cost in Japan, Meals and other personal expenses.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled at KMUTT
- English level of TOEFL 500 [PBT] / 61 [iBT] or equivalent
- Must be able to commit and cooperate with regulations throughout the program.
- KMUTT Outbound Application Form (Download)*
- Application form for Winter School 2020 (Download)*
- Pledge (Download)*
- Academic transcript in English
- Personal Statement / CV
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Copy of Passport (valid over 6 months before travel), if any
*Click to download files from Google Drive
How to apply:
- Application Submission (must submit both)
- Submit a HARD COPY of KMUTT Outbound Application Form, along with other required documents to International Affairs Office (IA) of your Faculty/School
- Submit a SOFT FILE to firstname.lastname@example.org Email subject “[Kansai U Winter School 2020] [Student ID]”)
- Application Screening
Your Faculty/School will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office.
- Interview and Selection
IA will interview and select successful applicants.
- Selection Announcement
IA will announce the result to the Faculty/School and students.
Students who fail to submit all required documents according to the instructions stated will not be eligible for the interview.
Deadline to submit the applicant documents is by 30 September 2019 at International Affairs Office of your Faculty/School.
For any further information, please find the application guideline
For further inquiries please contact email@example.com Tel: 02-470-8429