OUTBOUND EXCHANGE STUDENT
STUDY ABROAD AS AN OUTBOUND EXCHANGE STUDENT
KMUTT has signed the Academic Agreement with over than 130 universities/ institutes abroad with the objective of promoting cooperation in the fields of education and academic research. The activities under the Agreement are such as collaborative research, lectures, symposiums, the exchange of information and materials, researchers as well as undergraduate and graduate students, etc. The student exchange program is a unique opportunity to add to the studies in university. Students will experience different knowledge, life and culture including will build integrative learning skills, multi-cultural competencies, practical knowledge, self-confidence and lifelong friendships with people in different countries. This will benefit students to have better professional life in the future.
WHERE TO STUDY
PROGRAMS OF STUDY
Many programs will be offered by each partner universities.
LENGTH OF STUDY
KMUTT outbound exchange students are required to enroll at our partner universities for a minimum of one semester up to one academic year.
TUITION AND FEES
Thanks to the agreement between KMUTT and partner universities, mostly exchange students will not be required to pay for tuition and fees while participating in the student exchange program. The personal expenses such as the transportation, meals, health insurance, life insurances and other are paid by the exchange students. However, some partner universities provide financial support upon request.
1. Follow up the announcement on KMUTT global website (Event page or Outbound Exchange Student page).
2. Visit the partner’s website to find out or review the courses you may like to study during your time at the partner institutions.
3. Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
4. Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
5. Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
6. Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs – IA.
7. Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
8. IA will announce the result to the department and students.
9. If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
10. Fly to explore your new invaluable experience.
Parental Consent Letter (Download)
STUDENT’S VIEWS TOWARD THE EXCHANGE PROGRAM
- Mr. Withee Poositasai, Computer Engineering Department had participated the program at JAMK, Finland during January – May 2017. More: https://www.jamk.fi/en/Education/student-stories/student-story-withee-poositasai/