How to Apply
How to Apply
Complete the Application Form
Attach the relevant required documents and submit all of the required documents through E-Mail : email@example.com
The committee will evaluate your background knowledge through your documents.
Wait for an interview examination announcement. It can be through online conference (Skype).
Successful international applicants will receive a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) which will be printed on the official letterhead of the university and signed by an officially authorized person from the University.
– Application Form (PDF) or (Online PDF)
– Degree Transcript (English Version)
– Curriculum Vitae (CV)
– A Letter of recommendation from guardian
The letter should include the following list:
* The Grant permission that allows the applicants attending the camp in KMUTT
* His/ Her’s behavior under your supervision
* The expect outcome
– A Letter of recommendation from teacher/ lecturer
– Personal Statement of Motivation (max. one A4 sheet)
1. Why do you want to attend 2B-KMUTT: Camp 2017?
2. What are your special characteristics, attitudes and talents?
** All the required documents must be scanned in the clear copy. KMUTT will not receive those documents taken by camera or mobile phone. **
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (66) 2470-8333