Active Recruitment for International Curriculum (For Bachelor Degree)
This is only for Thai Applicant who is studying in international high school in Thailand or an abroad and would like to have further education in KMUTT. The applicant will be in the Active Recruitment channel. It is the channel that the applicant has to be evaluated the background knowledge from the dean of department or school** which the applicant focuses. However, the applicant should have checked:
2. Submit all the following required documents to Admissions and Recruitment Office.
- High School Transcripts (Translated into English and get Certified by their own Embassy, or issue in English by their High School or the Equivalent Graduate School)
- Additional Certificate
- A signed photocopy of official identification document (I.D. card or passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV). It should be indicated that you will apply in Active Recruitment.
- Report of English Proficiency Test from TOEFL, IELTS, CU-TEP, RMIT
- Personal Statement of Motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Portfolio (If any)
3. The office will forward your documents to the school where the applicants would like to have further education.
4. The dean office will contact the applicant having an examination.
5. Applicants who get accepted will receive the specify link to apply through online system.
Refer to No.2, The applicants have to send in Hard-Copy of the required documents to :
Admissions and Recruitment Office
King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT)
The 2nd floor, the Office of the President Building
126 Pracha-Uthit Road, Bang Mod, Thung Khru, Bangkok, 10140 THAILAND
Phone: +66 2470 8333
Fax: +66 2470 8367
** Except The school of Architecture and Design**
The applicant who would like to apply in the school of architecture and design should apply through the direct admission for the school of architecture and design. Click here for the announcement.