Equivalent Process

Documents Required for Equivalent Process

  • High School Certificate or Diploma (original and 2 photocopies)
  • High School Transcripts (Translated into English and get certified by their own Embassy, or issued in English by their high school or the equivalent graduate school)
  • An Identification Card for Thai applicant or a Passport for non – Thai applicant (an original and a photocopy)
  • Two photos 2″×2″
  • Equivalence fee

Remark: After receiving the receipt, the equivalent process will take one-two months. You may submit receipt to confirm applying at KMUTT. When you get the equivalent paper, you can submit it again.


Bureau of Education Testing, Ministry of Education

1st Floor, Office of the Basic Education Commission Building Ratchadamnoen Nok Road, Khet Dusit, Bangkok, Thailand 10300. Tel. 0-2288-5791