KMUTT International Students

International Admission

Are you looking for a great education in vibrant city with a friendly attitude?

How to get a Visa

Once your application is accepted, you will receive a letter of acceptance from the university.
The letter of acceptance will be printed on the official letterhead of the university and signed by an officially authorized person. It confirms that you are accepted to begin your study at the university. It will state the field of study, the name of school/ faculty, the duration of study, a certain commencing date and other important details.

With the letter of acceptance, a photocopy of your passport (which must be valid for at least 6 more months), recent passport-size photographs, and other required documents, you can apply for your student visa at a Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate in your country. Apparently, you should be granted a non-immigrant: education class or Non-ED, which is the right type of visa for study purpose. Note that there are two types of visa: a single-entry visa and a multiple-entry visa.


How to get a Visa