2018 Korean Government Scholarship Information from Chung-Ang University, South Korea
Posted on March 8, 2018
2018 Korean Government Scholarship Information from Chung-Ang University, South Korea is now open for application.
– Scholarship covers whole tuition fee
– Monthly Stipend
– Degree Program (Masterกฏs or Doctoral): 900,000 KRW-
– Research Program: 1,500,000 KRW
* For the duration and more information, please refer to the attached files.
– Applicants and their parents must hold non-Korean citizenship
– Korean citizens and dual citizenship holders (one who have Korean
nationality and nationality of another country) are NOT eligible to apply.
– Applicants and their parents who had previously held Korean citizenship must submit the proof document of their renunciation of Korean citizenship
– Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2018 (born
after September 1, 1978)
– An applicant who qualifies ALL conditions below is eligible to apply as long as he or she is under 45 years of age as of September 1, 2018(born after September 1, 1973):
– Applicants must hold or must be expecting to hold a Bachelor’s,
Master’s or a Doctoral degree by August 31st, 2018.
– An applicant who is expected to obtain the degree must first submit the certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying. The official degree certificate or diploma must be submitted by August 31st, 2018
* Applicants must maintain a grade point average (GPA) higher than any ONE of the followings:
– 2.64 on a 4.0 scale;
– 2.80 on a 4.3 scale;
– 2.91 on a 4.5 scale;
– 3.23 on a 5.0 scale; or
– Score percentile: 80%
1. Application Submittion to University(Chung-Ang University): Mid March(March 15th)
2. 1st Round of Selection By University(CAU): End of March
3. Recommendation to Government(NIIED): Early April
4. 2nd Round of Selection BY NIIED: May 1st
5. Announcement of Final Result: June 19th
Please read all the details of the attached guide book for more information regarding this scholarship opportunity.
If there are any interested students for this scholarship, please refer to the following website.
or emil to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: 2018 Chung-Ang University (English)