A Semester Exchange at Shizuoka University, Japan
Posted on January 15, 2019
Period: Fall semester (September 2019 – March 2020)
- Humanities and Social Science
- Engineering and Informatics
- Student must have an advanced ability of Japanese language in beforehand. Most academic courses in undergraduate are taught in Japanese.
- The exchange students are under obligation to take classes for more than 10 hours per week. (This means that they must take more than 7 classes per week). They may choose classes depending on their study interests. The Organization for International Collaboration offers Japanese language classes.
See more details: (Click)
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Guideline for application: (Click)
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 4th February 2019 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 11th February 2019 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or
please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02470 8468
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.