A Semester Exchange at Tohoku University, Japan
Posted on January 15, 2019
Period: Fall Semester: (October 2019 – March 2020)
Program available: for undergraduate students (non-degree seeking)
|JYPE||Junior Year Program in English||Science, Engineering, Agriculture
(3rd or 4th year only)
|IPLA||International Program in Liberal Arts||Humanities/Social Sciences
(2nd or 3rd year only)
|DEEp-Bridge||Direct Enrollment Education Program for Humanities/Social Science Students||Humanities/Social Sciences||Japanese|
|DEEP||Direct Enrollment Education Program for Natural Science Students||All Natural Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy||Japanese|
Guideline Program and Forms: (Click)
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 4th February 2019 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 11th February 2019 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02470 8468
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.