A Semester Exchange at Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
Posted on January 15, 2019
Period: 1. YSEP Focused on Research (YFR): Fall Semester: (September 2019 – August 2020)
- YSEP for Experiencing Japan (YEJ): Autumn Semester: (September 2019- February 2020)
- YSEP Focused on Research (YFR) : Participants must have completed three yearsof undergraduate study, but not yet completed a master-level course at one of Tokyo Tech’s partner universities.
- YSEP for Experiencing Japan (YEJ) : Participants must have completed two and a half years of undergraduate study, but not yet completed a master-level course at one of Tokyo Tech’s partner universities.
Guideline program and forms: (Click)
Scholarship Opportunity: Applicants may be eligible for a JASSO Scholarship
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 4th February 2019 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 11th February 2019 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02470 8468
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.