A Semester Exchange at UofT (University of Toronto, Canada)
Posted on January 27, 2020
Period: Fall Semester (September – December 2020)
- Applied Science & Engineering
Courses descriptions: (Click)
Scholarship Opportunity: DFATD Scholarship Opportunities (SEED) may be granted.
Exchange Language requirements:
The University of Toronto will only accept English test scores from TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) and IELTS Academic.
Guideline for application: (Click)
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 3rd February 2020 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 17th February 2020 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02470 8468
|Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.|