Kansai University: 2021 Intensive Japanese Language Course (IJLC)
Posted on September 21, 2020
Period of activity
Winter 1: January 25, 2021 – February 5, 2021 (Online)
Winter 2: February 15, 2021 – February 26, 2021 (On-site program, if available)
Activities: Participants will learn Japanese language, and understand Japanese culture and society from various perspectives. This is also an opportunity to interact with Kansai University students through activities of the program.
- 2weeks : Approximately JPY134,000 – JPY164,000
3weeks : Approximately JPY194,000 – JPY260,000
*Accommodation fee included
**Fees may vary with the type of accommodation.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled at KMUTT
- Winter 1: Students who have studied and acquired beginner level of Japanese (equivalent to JLPT N3 level or higher).
- Winter 2: Students with a very basic knowledge of Japanese who can read Hiragana and Katakana and understand basic Japanese such as greetings or higher level of Japanese.
- Photograph (Color photo taken within 3 months.)
- Scanned data of student’s ID, Certificate of Graduation, or Certificate of Enrollment from university (Certification Document issued by the university)
- Photocopy of Passport (the page which your photo and passport number are included) – Winter 2 Only
How to apply:
- Register to the IA Office via Google Forms
- Fill in application at
- Send application documents to email@example.com
- The host university will screen applications and notify results to successful applications through email by the middle of December.
Deadline to submit the applicant documents is by 13th November 2020
For further inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org